promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

is there a anime show like bakugan where card game or game goes to real life?

i just finished bakugan i liked it but i want another show just like it at least

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Here's some you might like:

Dragon Drive

Oozora Reiji isn't a lazy boy, he's just terribly unmotivated; all the clubs and activities he's joined don't interest him for long. That is, of course, until his best friend Yukino takes him to a underground arcade where an unbelievable virtual reality game is played - Dragon Drive - in which players fight each other with virtual dragons. Reiji ends up throwing all he's got into training a dragon so rare that the Dragon Drive staff are baffled. But soon Reiji learns that Dragon Drive isn't all it seems, and he might be the only one who can save an entire world from evil.

Duel Masters

A mysterious organization is interested in fledging duellist Shobu Kirifuda's ability to bring Duel Master creatures to life. With the support of his friends, Shobu duels with passion, discipline, and heart as he strives to be like his father and become the next Kaijudo master.

Yu-Gi-Oh

Yuugi is a somewhat frail young boy who happens to be a big fan of gaming of any kind. But when he solves an ancient egyptian puzzle he is granted all the powers of darkness. Now when confronted with danger and injustice, he transforms into a much darker and dangerous form, and proceeds to dish out the justice and punishment for those who so richly deserve it.

Others series that remind me of Bakugan but aren't about card games/games come to life:

Beyblade

Battle B-Damon

Digimon

Enjoy~ ^^

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • charyl
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Real Life Bakugan

• 1 decade ago

Theres yu-gi-oh. but i wouldnt know if you considered that 'real life' its more like a holographic system and people can feel their lifepoints being drained out of them...

• 1 decade ago

yu gi o is what I would SUGGEST I'm pretty sure you can find it at http://www.4kids.tv/ and go to shows

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.