Translating song lyrics (English to Arabic)?

I'm interested in getting the lyrics from a song translated from English to Arabic. The lyrics are "Never want to put my feet back down on the ground". I'd like to get this as a tattoo, but I'm running into a problem. Do I translate the lyrics Figureatively or Literally? If I translate them Figureatively,... show more I'm interested in getting the lyrics from a song translated from English to Arabic.

The lyrics are "Never want to put my feet back down on the ground".

I'd like to get this as a tattoo, but I'm running into a problem. Do I translate the lyrics Figureatively or Literally?

If I translate them Figureatively, no one will be able to identify the song by the lyrics. If I translate the lyrics literally, it may not make sense in Arabic.

Thoughts on this?

Also, where is the best and easiest way of translating the song lyric on the web? I don't want to just print something right out of Google translator onto me permanently.