Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

is the sims2 awkward to play on a laptop?

i want to buy a laptop purely so i can play the sims2 without taking up my family's computer. Is it awkward playing on a laptop as opposed to a desktop pc?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

You can get a cheap portable mouse that plugs into your laptop, making it the same as a desktop, sort of.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

With a laptop sims 2 should be fine.

If you get a mouse like the other guy said it will be fine.

You might need some time getting used to the smaller screen every thing will look different when switching back and fourth

• 1 decade ago

It's kind of weird using the mouse pad, but if you plug in a mouse, there's no difference.

P.S. What's with all the Sims 2 questions? The game came out 4 years ago, but for some reason I've seen like 5 questions about it in the last 10 minutes.

• 1 decade ago

Any game is awkward to play on a laptop. They just aren't meant for games, and usually come with those horrible Intel GMA integrated graphics cards.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I play the sims2 on a laptop and it works fine! :)

• 1 decade ago

sims2 is a really big game and might bejumpy on a lap top unless you ge tthe highest grade laptop from APPLE.

• Shouldn't be. Maybe a smaller screen than your average desktop monitor, but buy an external mouse and you'll be fine.

• 1 decade ago

no i have a laptop and i have played it on here, its not hard although u have to get use to the mouse and keyboard to begin with.

• 1 decade ago

no, i like it :)

but you ahev to be careful!

the sims 2 dosent work on laptops unless it says right on the box!

it would say on the top "laptop friendly"

• 1 decade ago

no not really, i mean a little bit but its worth it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.