When you find an unwanted insect in your home, how do you deal with it?

Best Answer

About the only insect I get here is the occasional spider. I would never kill one but have my patent spider catching device on hand for such emergencies. It's basically a disposable plastic cup which I invert over the spider, and a postcard which I slide between the rim of the cup and the hard surface, thereby trapping the spider in the cup. I then open the window and despatch the spider to the great outdoors where it will no doubt live happily ever after.

Well first you have to put it in a politically correct identity. Then you have to observe it, see how it acts to different climes, chemical exposures, etc. Seek a government grant to do this. Once you have the free government money, you hire a community organizer. The organizer will tell you how to either accept the insect or move it to a less restrictive atmosphere. The organizer will obtain government funds to help the insect get on the endangered species list. The insect will now have all the protections needed to keep it comfortable for the rest of it's days. Brings a tear to your eye, doesn't it.

• geil

relies upon on the insect. Spiders and all different flying bugs are squashed. Others are capture and enable exterior. Moths finally discover the door in case you have an exterior easy and turn all domicile lighting fixtures off. quite no longer touch those wings, it will kill them and that they are too amazing to die. Oh and ants are vacuumed through fact if squashed they launch a scent that pulls different ants. Cockroaches are disgusting, i might bomb the region or some thing. i might do something to no longer have cockroaches. i've got not yet thank GOD.

• It depends on what I find. Most things my husband or daughter will catch and escort outside. But scorpions get the stick. I'm too scared to step on them, so my husband took one of his old golf clubs and wrapped the end thickly with duct tape (...found out the hard way that a 9 iron swung in fear can crack tile).

Kill it! To 'escort' it out of the house is more trouble than it's life is worth! Cha!!

<jaron! how big r the bugs where u live that u need 2 flush them? lol!>

size 12 nike meet splat dead insect

• Cami

Try to shoo it out the door and if that isn't possible, I am forced to smack it with a fly swatter.

• doug g

Catch and release if possible, or ignore it if it isn't hurting anything.

If it or they are trouble then war is on , chemical Ali has nothing over me.

My cats usually fight to the death with any insect that makes it way into the house........

Source(s): "I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically."

ask Carlton if he wants to play and if he refuses then I open the door and chase that critter back from whence he came.