How do I know my son is ready to potty train and how do I start?

My son is not two until next month and is acting interested in potty training. My other two boys did not start until they were almost 3, so he is quite young. The problem that I am having though is that he is taking his diaper off all the time, peeing on the floor, pooping on the floor, and taking his diaper off... show more My son is not two until next month and is acting interested in potty training. My other two boys did not start until they were almost 3, so he is quite young. The problem that I am having though is that he is taking his diaper off all the time, peeing on the floor, pooping on the floor, and taking his diaper off as soon as he poops and dumping the poop out. Due to this, I am assuming he does not like to do his business in his diaper anymore, so I have thought maybe he was ready to potty train. He is just so young. Anyway, I have put him on the potty several times and he has never gone. But, my question is: Is he trying to tell me he is ready? If so, how should I start with him as he does not talk real well yet to let me know he needs to go.
1 answer 1