Great Move by Itunes?

Kalmah's Swamplord and They Will Return albums are on Itunes!

Too bad they were about 5 years late.

Does anyone else get annoyed with ITunes and their selection?

MQ- Favorite Kalmah album?

Update:

I buy some cds from Amazon (which I think is where I got the 2 albums I mentioned in my question)

Thanks for the suggestion though. I didn't know Amazon had mp3s...

Update 2:

Tom Cruise is an idiot...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yeah STW and you know what I haven't picked up my itunes in like 3 weeks I don't even mess with the crap anymore to tell you the truth youtube has really grown in that last 6 months and I cant believe the underground stuff people post now I find so much stuff that I thought people have long forgotten and that I don't have anymore and when I do just the right search its there and I have a booming computer medial speaker set up so instead of downloading all the time I and buying I just sit here and look up crap in youtube and get a fix and boom its over its all right there so yeah lately I just do that and not even waste my time with the other crap.

• loyer
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

There could desire to be an much less annoying thank you to try this yet i could positioned all of it on a flash rigidity and flow them manually that way... yet i think of you would be able to correctly be waiting to head the itunes library folder by some ability to the directors computing device, yet unsure.

• Actually, compared to other music sites, iTunes isn't that bad. Most music sites have only top 40 stuff for the most part

iTunes is missing Tool though =[

• Me
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I've actually found some artists on there that I would have never thought would be there - Dark Sanctuary, for example. Who'd have thought?

But yeah, they don't even have all of Nightwish's or Within Temptation's albums on there. Fail ....

MA: :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Layne
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Nice. Those are awesome albums. I have them when I was into Bodom and other stuff like that I foudn them and got 'em.

Yeah. Sucks, they don't have Crashdiet on their.

MQ: The Black Waltz

• 1 decade ago

YES!

the dollyrots had an album on there a few years ago and they took it off for some reason.

lukily they put it up again like a month ago :)

but i was sooo irritated

• 1 decade ago

No I don't get annoyed by iTunes...

It's called Limewire

• 1 decade ago

I use spiral frog because it's free AND legal.

You can get software to remove the DRM so you can burn it to CD's for $30 (equal to 30 songs on itunes).

www.spiralfrog.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.