nikki18218 asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

What can the side affects be if a man takes testosterone pills? What do they do for him? ?

PLEASE I NEED AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE ABOUT THIS SUBJECT!!

• Best Answer

Increased muscle mass

Growth of the penis, scrotum and testes during puberty

Enlargement of the larynx (voice box) that results in a deepening of the voice

Formation of functional sperm

Stimulation of hair growth - especially in the pubic area, chest, face, and, sometimes, the back

Increases in skin thickness and darkness

Increases in libido (sex drive)

Increases in basal (resting) metabolic rate

Increases in red blood cell number and total blood volume

Promotion of sodium and water retention in the kidneys

Increases in muscle protein synthesis resulting in increased muscle mass

Reductions in muscle glycogen breakdown during exercise

Increased calcium retention in bone

Decreased growth of hair on top of the head

Increased activity of the sebaceous (sweat) glands, sometimes resulting in acne

Promote a narrowing and strengthening of the pelvis

Testosterone pills are essentially steroids. The side effects of to much testosterone are basically the same as steroids.

Has a man actually taken the responsibility for this pill yet? Is a mans responsibility as effective as a ladies when taken the pill? I have no idea what side effects are to this pill?

testosterone is what causes men to be more muscular, so i dont think it might do anything wrong if a man takes a little bit of pills but if its gona be for a long time then , his body is going to depend on those pills and it will stop producing its own testosterone

testosterone pills are basically steroids the double or triple the testosterone horomones in his body which means more muscle, rage and anger, he could possibly get harier and some other side affects i dont know bout

my doctor had perscribed testosterone in the form of a gel for me, because I was complaining about fatigue, it was supposed to give me increased energy, but I didnt have any side affects of any kind. I didnt get bigger muscles or grow more hair, my scotum didnt change, nothing happened, but it did wake me up a bit.