need help selecting PVP (portable video player)?

I know almost nothing about MP3's/PVP's. What I want is to be able to take videos from the internet and listen/watch them at home while I move around the house (so I want speakers). I want something easy...I've been reading reviews and some say you have to format the files or something and I don't need anything complicated. I need loud audio, easy to use and long battery life (for videos). Any suggestions?

thanks

I also need something that can take a lot of videos from youtube ( I don't know if they are .avi or what?) I don't need the newest version or most expensive or smallest. I don't even know how to do it...would I download the video first and then put it from computer to PVP?

Favorite Answer

Let me enlighten you with an iPod Touch. Usable with headphones, or plug it into a base system, such as the iHome. Rechargable, and video compatible. Youtube application is installed by default.

8GB-1,750 songs-10 hours of video-$229.00

16GB-3,500 songs-20 hours of video-$299.00

32GB-7,000 songs-40 hours of video$399.00

iPod touch. The funnest iPod ever.

Sleek new design

With a contoured, polished stainless steel design, iPod touch feels even better in your hand. The 3.5-inch widescreen display is perfect for watching movies and playing games.

Play games like never before

Get your mobile game on.

With a built-in speaker and groundbreaking technologies such as the Multi-Touch display, accelerometer, and 3D graphics, iPod touch puts an amazing gaming experience in the palm of your hand.

Meet a musical Genius

With just a few taps, the new Genius feature creates a playlist of tracks in your library that go great together.