Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

I saw my mom having sex with my brother.?

My mom is 40, my brother is 16 and im 19. Were like the housewives of orange county. I got good looking parents with money. I came home from school and had to use the bathroom. As I walk in I saw my brother and my mom having sex on the counter. A couple of mins. later my mom came in and told me that her sex with my dad is boring. She told me that she would buy me a range rover if I didn't tell dad. As I was thinking she unzip my pants and gave me a bj. I want to tell my dad but if I do im afraid that my mom will hate me forever. What should I do?

This is 10o% true. My brother says its been going on for 2 weeks. Should I call my dad because he's on a trip right now?

Favorite Answer

That's gross!!! I really hope this is fake!!!

Mom **** My Brother

Incest isn't confined to rednecks from the south it is moremore widely spread than anyone knows. One thing for sure is your brother and you have a better chance at NOT getting an STD.

Would you rather have your mom have an affair?

So if when you already know your mom is a person who can do thing like this. Stop it or not. Tell your dad or not. Is anything gonna be different. Will your mother be clean again in your mind. Let them have fun. And is that thing bother you. Cut your connection with your mom that's all

Your mother might be sick and your brother is still not mature enough to see the mistake he is doing, but what about you unless you are saying that there is something wrong with your family member, if so i am sure all of you may need help.

Hey Sir!

Oh that's nasty but why you didn't stop your mom! It's your MOM!

You're already old enough to know what's right or wrong.

You're mom is maybe sick.

Tell your Dad right away.

So that it will be settled.

• CDT

You need to tell your dad. It'll upset your mom but what she's doing is wrong on so many different levels. You need to help your brother and your family. She needs to get help and that will only happen if you go to your dad.

Best of luck

first of all this just seems a little too far fetched for me .first your mom was screwing your brother right? then YOU..... LET HER SUCK YOUR DICK???? while you were standing there thinking?never occured to you to stop her ?cmon now !!!! LOL this is ****** up !!!dam thats just sick as hell on your part dude...i just have trouble thinking any of this is true at all. dude get a life & do some constructive things with your time instead destructive things.yea show both your parents what you just put on the net for the whole freaking world to see.you need some serious help???

Tell your dad so your mom can get help. She will be mad at first but will understand in the end. Good luck, I know you love your mom.

KENNY! moms gonna flip if she finds out your telling people about this!

I don't believe you. If it IS true, you all need counseling or a call to a state trooper!