Do you find this website to be funny or just mean?

I laughed so hard when I saw this (although I know in the back of my mind it's kinda mean lol)

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/...
Update: Ok some of u need to lighten up. I'm a preschool teacher and still I found this to be funny. LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE
Update 2: To the lames who felt the need to post another heartfelt edit: Again I say LIGHTEN UP. I asked for your opinion not some anti-hate speech about kids and handicapped people. It's not that serious. It's web entertainment and those kids have no clue it exists. And to the personal attacks: I'm glad your... show more To the lames who felt the need to post another heartfelt edit: Again I say LIGHTEN UP. I asked for your opinion not some anti-hate speech about kids and handicapped people. It's not that serious. It's web entertainment and those kids have no clue it exists.

And to the personal attacks: I'm glad your kids are not in my class b/c they're probably as lame and bland as you are. They'd probably get beat up after school just like u did, Poindexter.