Do you find this website to be funny or just mean?

I laughed so hard when I saw this (although I know in the back of my mind it's kinda mean lol)

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=ir...

Update:

Ok some of u need to lighten up. I'm a preschool teacher and still I found this to be funny. LEARN TO TAKE A JOKE

Update 2:

To the lames who felt the need to post another heartfelt edit: Again I say LIGHTEN UP. I asked for your opinion not some anti-hate speech about kids and handicapped people. It's not that serious. It's web entertainment and those kids have no clue it exists.

And to the personal attacks: I'm glad your kids are not in my class b/c they're probably as lame and bland as you are. They'd probably get beat up after school just like u did, Poindexter.

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

haha im studying to be a teacher - so i kinda felt like a traitor but i found it hilarious anyway lol

• 1 decade ago

Rofl, it's hilarious xD Love the firetruck one 8D

But it's terribly mean nonetheless. Lets hope the kids don't see it.

• 1 decade ago

I actually thought that was pretty mean. I mean, let kids be kids. At least those little kids are drawing cute little pictures instead of trying to grow up to be little prostiTOTS.

EDIT: Why are you telling us to "lighten up"? YOU asked us whether we thought the page was funny or mean, and some of us simply voiced our opinion and said we thought it was mean. We were simply answering your question, dear. No one personally insulted you. I think YOU need to lighten up. =)

• That is the funniest thing I seen all week. I laughed at every page of drawing. Specially the fire truck, Ding, Ding.

Here is a star.

Thanks for the great laugh..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

I can haz cheezburger if she can read or just vids of cats failing

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thats kinda mean.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I laughed too, BUT i think it was more of the shock value. Its both funny and mean to me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Umm not really but I like encyclopediadramatica.com. Especially the one about Gary Mother******* Oak.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

mean, whats so funny about kids drawings, i dont think that someone should make fun of what kids draw, they draw it and they think its really good, it may look funny or crappy but it doesnt mean u laugh at it, a kid made it for you or for a school project or something

• 1 decade ago

aw that was good stuff, good stuff

jeez, you people who think it's mean need to shut up. i'll bet you all like 50 bucks that he doesn't really feel that way. it is entertaining

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.