jess asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

what color would u say this pic of kelly ripa hair is ?

• Silva
    Favorite Answer

Celebrity Kelly Ripa: Blonde

What you need:

Ultra Blonde Highlight kit, possibly #19 Light Golden Blonde, #21 Clear,

How it's done:

Kelly's base color is a brown shade. Her hair is heavily highlighted and has changed over the years from a warm golden color to a very cool toned almost white color. We prefer her in the slightly warmer tones as they tend to add more color to her face. This picture represents our prefrence. If you prefer the white blonde look then only purchase the Ultrablonde highlight kit and do not use the color over it that is mentioned below. Using the Ultrablonde highlight kit pull hair from every hole in the cap making sure that a medium amount of hair is pulled through. Approximately the thickness of the lead in a #2 pencil. Mix and apply the bleach to the hair avoiding getting any bleach in the holes in the cap. Allow the hair to lighten to a pale yellow. If the hair has not reached this shade by 90 minutes you may wish to remove the product with a damp cloth and mix and apply fresh product (you would need 2 kits or only mix half of the first kit saving half for another application). (see chart here.) Once the hair has reached the proper lightness remove the cap and rinse, shampoo and dry the hair. Mix the hair color by using half #21 Clear, half #19 Light Golden Blonde.

http://www.robertcraig.com/php/index.php?location=...

• alnoor

Kelly Ripa Hair Colorist

• Golden Blonde

Blonde

Defintely not golden blonde (not enough red highlights) My daughter is a golden blonde. She looks like a champagne blonde.

Burnt Sienna

Source(s): Crayola.com

Maybe light golden blonde. I wouldn't go any lighter than that.

I have blonde hair and I really like it! I love it because it can what looks best on me.

• Kelly

id say a mixture of champagne and honey blond

Did she use a box color or did she use a colorist to get the color in the picture?

Source(s): me