Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Guys : Text this number for pictures of hot gorgeous girls?

Do you actually text those things?

i always see the adverts!!

are they hot? do you meet? im just curious but not so curious id waste my credit finding out!

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Vivi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Bugger! I only clicked on this question because I thought I was gonna get to see some boobies!

=)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ok. Let's just say if these "hot" and "gorgeous" girls can't find a man in real life and have to resort to sitting round and waiting for random strangers to text them, I'm thinking they must have a bad personality

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I love how you glossed over the fact that your in a 'serious relationship'. Maybe you should ask your boyfriend what you should do. Some loser gives you a few compliments and your ready to destroy your relationship over him. I'm sure after he bangs you, he'll toss you away like the trash you are. Wow, you are definitely setting the '****' bar to a new high.

• 1 decade ago

I never have since they're just gonna charge you a bunch of money for probably no girls or just really ugly looking ones that nobody wants

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Thats how I met The Jonas Brothers =)

• 1 decade ago

My son and I laugh when we see those commercials--they usually come on around 1:00 a.m. when commercials about weight loss and debt reduction come on!

• C*****
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Lol I have seen those on TV and I just laugh. I dont know anyone who texts them.

• 1 decade ago

Where's the number? lmao no, waste of money

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's a rip off and they will F*** your credit!

*Nice pic BTW*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I got pics of you from that site

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.