Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Guys : Text this number for pictures of hot gorgeous girls?

Do you actually text those things?

i always see the adverts!!

are they hot? do you meet? im just curious but not so curious id waste my credit finding out!

• Vivi
    Best Answer

Bugger! I only clicked on this question because I thought I was gonna get to see some boobies!

=)

Ok. Let's just say if these "hot" and "gorgeous" girls can't find a man in real life and have to resort to sitting round and waiting for random strangers to text them, I'm thinking they must have a bad personality

I love how you glossed over the fact that your in a 'serious relationship'. Maybe you should ask your boyfriend what you should do. Some loser gives you a few compliments and your ready to destroy your relationship over him. I'm sure after he bangs you, he'll toss you away like the trash you are. Wow, you are definitely setting the '****' bar to a new high.

I never have since they're just gonna charge you a bunch of money for probably no girls or just really ugly looking ones that nobody wants

Thats how I met The Jonas Brothers =)

My son and I laugh when we see those commercials--they usually come on around 1:00 a.m. when commercials about weight loss and debt reduction come on!

• C*****

Lol I have seen those on TV and I just laugh. I dont know anyone who texts them.

Where's the number? lmao no, waste of money

It's a rip off and they will F*** your credit!

*Nice pic BTW*

I got pics of you from that site