Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

How many conservative Christian women does Matt Damon personally know ...?

...since he seems literally terrified of Sarah Palin, I was wondering if maybe it was this fear of the unknown type of thing?

Update:

Yes I like the Bourne movies too but I guess I will have to join your wife in the boycott! No great loss really - most of his movies suck!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am quite disappointed that Matt Damon opened his mouth, as if he has anything worthwhile to say about this election.

Last time this happened, my wife stopped watching anything with Martin Sheen, including West Wing.

Looks like I will not be able to watch my Bourne collection anymore :(

• 1 decade ago

Matt Damon dropped out of Harvard so he has no college degree. He is no different than Sherry on the VIEW who said she is voting for Obama because he is black.

• Indigo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Matt Damon is a total Geek!

Who care what he says, he should go back to car crashes!

• xiphos
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Matt Damon is the best. They should give him his own talk show. It would be the same as free airtime for McCain. America can no longer afford to be without his political analysis. I want to hear more.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know Matt Damon, and neither do you. You have speculated about him being terrified of Sarah Palin, and they you ask if this "fear" was an unknown type of thing. I doubt if you've discovered a new psychological syndrome. Ha, I really doubt it.

• 1 decade ago

Not many apparently. celebrities are so unintelligent, i don't even know why they bother to voice their political views.

• 1 decade ago

The fear is someone that idiotic being in a position of power.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Matt Damon is the TRUTH.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.