Appetite help with elderly person?

I am a caregiver for my grandmother. She is 87, and very underweight, 5'7", 118 lbs. i cook daily, chicken, beef something along those lines, along with veggies and some sort of bread, as well as some dessert. I have her drink a Boost Plus at night, but she only drinks half of it, with her evening meds. She says... show more I am a caregiver for my grandmother. She is 87, and very underweight, 5'7", 118 lbs. i cook daily, chicken, beef something along those lines, along with veggies and some sort of bread, as well as some dessert. I have her drink a Boost Plus at night, but she only drinks half of it, with her evening meds. She says she is just not hungry anymore. They have her on depression medication, which should help her eat more, and outside of trying to get her to eat snacks and things with me, i am at a loss. The dr said she needs another 20lbs. And suggested she eat more frequently, but when she says she is not hungry what do you do? I take a multivitamin daily, and it has helped me eat more, i am also 10lb under for my weight, she takes them as well, but i am lost as to what i can do. Is there anything i can put into meals that is tasteless to help weight gain? I see everything for weight loss, but gain is hard to find. Vit B says it helps metabolism, if it burns calories faster would that make you eat more? I am truly concerned for her health. She is withering away to nothing, and just refuses to eat more than once a day.
Update: Thank you to all the answers. She used to love shakes so i will definatly try that. Also her dr once had her on an appetite stimulant, and i monitor her medication, she forgets to take it otherwise, so i will be sure to call and ask him for those again. Again thank you for all the help, i have been very concerned... show more Thank you to all the answers. She used to love shakes so i will definatly try that. Also her dr once had her on an appetite stimulant, and i monitor her medication, she forgets to take it otherwise, so i will be sure to call and ask him for those again. Again thank you for all the help, i have been very concerned about this.