leah asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

What Wedding Song would you choose?

I need a song to walk down the aisle, I do not want any classical, cheesy 80's,country, or kenny G. I do like classic rock...but I cannot find anything that is slow enough to walk down the aisle to..besides faithfully by journey. Also I was considering these...Only Hope by Mandy Moore, Come away with me by Norah Jones, The Promise by Tracy Chapman, Enya Only Time, The Beatles In My Life, Moulin Rouge Come What May, just so you can get an idea of the style I am looking for...any suggestions?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Ben Folds, "The Luckiest"

It's absolutely beautiful and an amazing sweet love song.

Even if you don't choose it as your wedding aisle song, I recommend listening to it, you have good taste in music, you'll like it. ;-)

• 4 years ago

Since my wife and I knew each other for so long it was fairly easy. Over the years we have made plenty of CDs for trips, beach parties, house parties etc. - You must remember that we came up during a time before IPods and mp3 players. So, we actually pulled out all the old "best song mixes" and went though them. We ended up choosing Dave Matthews Two Step as the sond that we walked into the reception to and Jimmy Buffet's All the Ways I Want You. My suggestion is to sit down and think about all the fun times that you have had with you future spouse and choose a song or songs that fit both your personalities and how you feel about each other

• 1 decade ago

My friend just got married and she walked down to "The Rose"...There are a few different people that sing the song. Bette Midler sings it and so does LeAnn Rimes. Those are just the two people that I know off hand, but there are others. Anyway, it was a slow pretty song to walk down too. I know if you'd consider the soon too country though...

• 1 decade ago

Come away with me by Norah Jones

Sweet song

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I had Wagner's "Wedding March", but I did toy with the idea of Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed and Delivered" for the end of ceremony, but the groom said no!

• 1 decade ago

east mountain south- so are you to me is a wonderfull song im having

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.