promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Hey Christians, see this?

Look at this answer:

"1) He is Muslim. Obama/Biden? More like OSAMA BIN LADEN.

2) He goes against God (condoning homosexuality and abortion)

3) Jesus was a long haired white man so the ANTI-Jesus would have to be a short haired black man.

DING DING DING THERE'S YOUR PROOF"

TO this question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtVnd...

Isn't that pathetic. That person has NO biblical proof and Satan actually has them believing that. O Wow Obama/Biden ---Osama Bin Laden. They may sound alike a bit but does that make Obama the AntiChrist???

Obama isn't muslim, He goes against God's opinions (according to the bible) --yet doesn't most of America too!!!

Lastly, Jesus wasn't a white man. We don't know if he had long hair but that argument is false.

Once again, not biblical. Agreed?

Update:

Hey people, I didn't put that answer.

Nora Explorer Dora girl, I didn't say that you should get emotional about it.

I SAID, "isn't it pathetic."

Update 2:

Mike J, you're the one who put that there and second, I don't hate America.

Once again, people, I DIDN'T PUT THAT THERE.

Update 3:

Joel, America IS mentioned in prophecy.

In Revelation too.

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Jess H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

People who are so delusional that they would even think to start talking about political candidates being "the antichrist" shouldn't be allowed to vote.

It's so unbelievably patheic that when they decide that they don't like a particular candidate for whatever reason, rather than being able to come up with a legitimate argument to try to convince others that their favored candidate is the best one, they need to make up things like "So-and-so is the antichrist".

And what's even MORE pathetic is that there are people who will actually LISTEN to that and believe it. In the 21st century! Seriously...how mind-blowingly stupid can people possibly get?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Joel V
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Actually, Jesus was likely a short-haired Jewish man, which was the common look of people in the Judea province of the Roman Empire at the time.

It was the Byzantines that originally gave Jesus the look we see today, as a tall man with long, straight hair in a white, flowing robe.

Jesus was most likely just and average-looking Jew, because the Romans and the Jewish leaders could not identify him without Judas showing them which one he was.

Also, having an arab name does not make you a muslim. Even if Obama IS a practicing muslim(which I highly doubt), it doesn't matter.

The nation of America will likely fall a long time BEFORE the antichrist comes. Nothing about the U.S. is mentioned in the bible, so our future existence is never guaranteed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Jesus was a long haired white man??!!! Good grief, go to school. Furthermore, if you knew anything about how the AntiChrist is described you would understand far more than what you exhibit here.

• 4 years ago

question is why do human beings come on right here to bash one yet another era? i ought to work out to invite somebody how they see issues or how they sense approximately issues, or what are your ideals? whilst in comparison with different's...yet to truly bully and get in touch with call is in simple terms incorrect. If it gets to you, do no longer come on for a whilst, and supply it a relax. you will discover peace that way. Coming right it particularly is like strolling between a conflict zone and ducking stones being hurled back and forth.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think 'Is Obama the Antichrist?' ranks right up there with, 'Will the world end in 2012?'

*drink*

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Agreed.

Source(s): (high-five)
  • 1 decade ago

There isn't any proof whatsoever of who is going to be the Antichrist.

• 1 decade ago

Does obama claim that he is Jesus?

I dont think so therefore if you have

actually read revelation you would understand

why he isn't

• 1 decade ago

Pauly Shore has an O and an A in his name, too. Maybe he's the anti-Christ.

• 1 decade ago

You'll always manage to find a few nuts in every group.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.