Hey Christians, see this?

Look at this answer: "1) He is Muslim. Obama/Biden? More like OSAMA BIN LADEN. 2) He goes against God (condoning homosexuality and abortion) 3) Jesus was a long haired white man so the ANTI-Jesus would have to be a short haired black man. DING DING DING THERE'S YOUR PROOF" TO this... show more Look at this answer:

"1) He is Muslim. Obama/Biden? More like OSAMA BIN LADEN.
2) He goes against God (condoning homosexuality and abortion)
3) Jesus was a long haired white man so the ANTI-Jesus would have to be a short haired black man.

DING DING DING THERE'S YOUR PROOF"

TO this question:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...

Isn't that pathetic. That person has NO biblical proof and Satan actually has them believing that. O Wow Obama/Biden ---Osama Bin Laden. They may sound alike a bit but does that make Obama the AntiChrist???
Obama isn't muslim, He goes against God's opinions (according to the bible) --yet doesn't most of America too!!!
Lastly, Jesus wasn't a white man. We don't know if he had long hair but that argument is false.

Once again, not biblical. Agreed?

Update: Hey people, I didn't put that answer.

Nora Explorer Dora girl, I didn't say that you should get emotional about it.
I SAID, "isn't it pathetic."
Update 2: Mike J, you're the one who put that there and second, I don't hate America.

Once again, people, I DIDN'T PUT THAT THERE.
Update 3: Joel, America IS mentioned in prophecy.
In Revelation too.