Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Did you know that Prince William is the Antichrist?

Two Royal Families in Great Britain have claimed of them to be descendants of the Royal House of David, a Bloodline which supposedly produced many of the ruling Houses of Europe today, including the British Monarchy and current ruling House of Windsor. The other family important to this lineage is the the Scottish House of Stuart (Spencer), whose most infamous descendant was the late Princess Diana. The fact that both these lineages came together in 1981 with the marriage of Charles and Diana might seem as mere coincidence to those not knowing any of the things contained in this site, yet I assure you, it was an arranged marriage to bring about the beginning of a new age of monarchy. While there is discrepancy as to whether or not the Windsor claims to the Throne of England are legitimate (being descendants of the Germanic House of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha), most agree that the Stuart lineage are not only the rightful heirs to the Throne of England (and Scotland)..grailcode.net

There has also been a book written "The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea" with very compelling evidence.

Also check out this video.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwJ0PZMbu-w

Youtube thumbnail

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You people really will believe anything...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Interesting

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Total rubbish. Queen Elizabeth is also descended from the Stewarts. The monarch of GB, discounting the Act of Settlement, would be a Bavarian Prince whose name is I think, Rupprecht.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Where does it say the antichrist must come from the line of David?

I've never seen that be a requirement in any forwarded emails about the antichrist.

edit: I watched your video...wow, preeetty dumb. "Why is Prince William holding a clovened hind foot in the photograph?" Cuz he's the antichrist, obviously. DER!

Source(s): I'm #1 Atheist! xD
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I, Mohammed El Fayed, Grand Lord of Harrods of London (founded 1835 with reputation for both quantity and quality) will decide who is the fuggin' Antichrist.

This is my grandson Prince Willam Dodi Mohammed Fayed the First you are talking about.

The Antichrist is the Duke of Fuggin' Edinggbrough.

• rhanjo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Do you even know what the word anti in the Greek means? It means those AGAINST Christ or it can mean the INSTEAD of Christ.. There are many in this world today that are against Christ, but I doubt that prince William is one of them. The instead of Christ to come will be satan himself when he appears on this earth saying he is Christ and deceiving the world into thinking he is Christ. There's enough deception and garbage out there within the church itself without more help with youtube. Garbage in, garbage out. Stick with Gods truth in His Word and avoid the stink.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

By chance would you happen to be a crazy american? Possibly of the more southern reaches of the country?

• No Prince Willem is NOT the Anti Christ!.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I never cease to be amazed at the depth of delusion some people are capable of. You just showed me a new depth.

• 1 decade ago

Get a real life, with real problems. Who has time for this nonsense!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bill Clinton is not going to like this one bit, he is already quite angry about people saying Obama is the anti-Christ.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.