Joy asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我幫我修改英文作文

We went camping last weekend. We prepared for many thing including water, food, blanket and so on. Before it got dark we put up our tent in the field. That night, we had a barbecue and made a campfire. My child liked to play in the tent. We were so happy for a chat. My child sang a song loudly. We had a good time last weekend. To me, this is a fresh and unforgettable experience.

_______________________________________________

幫我修改文章有沒有錯

yo

謝謝大家

Rating
  • Elisa
    Favorite Answer

This is the correction (see words highlighted in blue). Watch out on grammar around countable and uncountable nouns. I believe that it may only be a typo. Basically, you don’t have many grammar errors. Good job! If you have any question regarding the correction, please let me know.

We went camping last weekend. We packed many things including water, food, blankets and so on. Before it got dark, we put up our tent in the field. That night, we had a barbecue and made a campfire. My child liked to play in the tent. We were so happy chatting. My child sang a song loudly. We had a good time last weekend. To me, this is a refreshing and unforgettable experience.

A fresh experience means the experience is new.

A refreshing experience means the experience is pleasingly fresh or different.

See http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/refreshing

In your sentence, I would use the word “refreshing”

We are so happy chatting

We are so happy that we had a chat

We are so happy to have a chat.

2008-09-18 04:27:21 補充:

Sorry, I meant "were" instead of "are"

Source(s): Myself. Went abroad at age 11. With 32 years experience speaking and writing English. Tutored English as an Undergrad. A project manager in the US since 1992.
  • Ahoo

What does the word we mean? Who were they?

Prepare for what? cooking?

Child? girl or boy?

" To me, this is a fresh and unforgettable experience." this sentence is a typically Chinese writing. Why should you have added a meaningless sentence?

We went camping last weekend. We prepared for many things including water, food, blankets and so on. Before it got dark, we put up our tent in the field. During that night, we had barbecue and made a campfire. My child liked to play in the tent. We chatted so happily. My child sang a song loudly. We had a good time last weekend. To me, this is a fresh and unforgettable experience.

以上是依您的筆觸所做的修改。下面是我建議比較通俗的寫法。

Last weekend, we went for camping. We prepared water, food, blankets, and some other things for this trip. Before it got dark, we set up our tent in the filed. During nighttime, we started barbecue and made a campfire for fun. My child played and sang very loud in the tent . We also chatted so happily. We really had a good time last week. This is really an unforgettable experience in my life.