Is it legal for my girlfriend and I to get paid to put on a live sex show for someone in private?

Me & my girlfriend we're wanting to know if its legal to accept money for someone/s to watch us have sex in a private setting. There would be no physical contact from them. Does this fall under "sex for money" laws? I have heard of couples that have sexual workshops where people basically watch them have sex. Any... show more Me & my girlfriend we're wanting to know if its legal to accept money for someone/s to watch us have sex in a private setting. There would be no physical contact from them. Does this fall under "sex for money" laws? I have heard of couples that have sexual workshops where people basically watch them have sex. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
Update: Me & my girlfriend we're wanting to know if its legal to accept money for someone/s to watch us have sex in a private setting. There would be no physical contact from them. Does this fall under "sex for money" laws? I have heard of couples that have sexual workshops where people basically watch them... show more Me & my girlfriend we're wanting to know if its legal to accept money for someone/s to watch us have sex in a private setting. There would be no physical contact from them. Does this fall under "sex for money" laws? I have heard of couples that have sexual workshops where people basically watch them have sex.

I ask because Im scared that we may go perform for someone and it happens to be a cop and we broke some sort of law that we didn't know about and become sex offenders or something. What would make what we are doing illegal?
Update 2: I can't find any literature if it would be legal or not because everytime I google "private sex shows" or any variation I get pages and pages of porn sites.