Is it legal for my girlfriend and I to get paid to put on a live sex show for someone in private?

Me & my girlfriend we're wanting to know if its legal to accept money for someone/s to watch us have sex in a private setting. There would be no physical contact from them. Does this fall under "sex for money" laws? I have heard of couples that have sexual workshops where people basically watch them have sex. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Me & my girlfriend we're wanting to know if its legal to accept money for someone/s to watch us have sex in a private setting. There would be no physical contact from them. Does this fall under "sex for money" laws? I have heard of couples that have sexual workshops where people basically watch them have sex.

I ask because Im scared that we may go perform for someone and it happens to be a cop and we broke some sort of law that we didn't know about and become sex offenders or something. What would make what we are doing illegal?

I can't find any literature if it would be legal or not because everytime I google "private sex shows" or any variation I get pages and pages of porn sites.

Favorite Answer

It would be illegal not to report that income to the IRS. It might very well be considered illegal trade in your state. You'd better find out before you go through with it.

The problem is the part about getting paid for it -- it's basically prostitution. If it's illegal for a lone prostitute to perform a "sex show", i.e., be paid to be observed masturbating, it's illegal for a couple...Even someone asking you to do that is probably illegal -- it's called soliciting. Use your head -- the big one.

Google "paid to watch while have sex". Here's an example

"Man offered cash to watch sex, couple says

...Theriault, of West Ossipee, who resigned from his job after he was accused in December 2005, is charged with six counts of prostitution because New Hampshire law makes it illegal to offer someone money to have sex. That's been the case since 1993, when the Legislature rewrote the prostitution law to reach not only prostitutes but anyone paying for sex."

http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dll/articl...

• whit

Get Paid To Have Sex

I think the only concern would be the money exchange for tax reasons. The person paying the money is not engaging in any sexual act with you and your girlfriend, so he isn't paying you for sex. Consider it a "donation for your time and companionship" or "a Tip". Maybe just make sure you use those words before anything happens. Make sure also that any money isn't handed directly to you, but is left on a table/stand by the person watching. That way it is considered to be left as a "tip" and isn't given directly to you. I also know that police officers aren't allowed to "show themselves" so if the person is willing to show himself before the act starts, I would think you should be safe. Once an officer would show himself, he's considered to be "engaging" and nothing can be done to you. As you can tell, I've done this a time or two and I've done my legal homework. Just make sure you cover ALL bases and you'll be set!

There might be local laws against it. Some towns or counties have laws against appearing nude. For instance, in our neighborhood it's okay so long as liquor isn't served.

But in general, one of the strangest things about US law is that it's illegal to pay someone to have sex with you, but it's legal to pay them to have sex with someone else so you can watch and take pictures.

hey jus dont tell any 1 and it should be kool i guess its just like entertainment you know so why would it be its not like ur gonna let them do anything it'd just be like live porn

u said pvt, right, so who gonna tell? Y u askin this? oh, u wanna show off

i think that it is