gannoway asked in SportsTennis · 1 decade ago

Can Roger Federer win more majors than Tiger Wood, now that Tiger severely injured his knee?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Silly question, No offense here, Tennis is a young mans game, Golfers can play in their 40s and 50s and still win events. Woods would be competing even when he has grand sons, or in other words when he is a Grand-Pa!!!!! Golfers can even play when they have neithe any hair on their head nor any teeth in their mouth and still win events.

• 1 decade ago

very possible...but keep in mind, Federer is 27 which in tennis terms is where a player starts going downhill. and by 30, they are virtually finished. Of course there are always exceptions to the rule. Golfers can play into their 50s with high success. So...if Tiger is unable to come back from knee reconstruction...then yes, absolutely. But if Tiger comes back to form (which I figure he will)...then it will be very difficult for Roger to win more majors.

• Dr D
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Oh my Tiger injured his knee. I guess he won't be able to press too hard on the accelerator of his golf cart. The day Tiger Woods has to run and hit a moving golf ball, then I'd consider him a real athlete.

But hte answer is no. Roger is not going to get more than Tiger.

• 1 decade ago

Not a chance. Tiger is not lame for life. He will be back on top of his game before you know it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

tiger woods plays gulf not soccer

• 1 decade ago

Golf is a slow sport for old guys.

• john
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

yes

• Joe
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

yes

• anna
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

yes, why not?

but tiger is not out for life, he'll be back.-

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

afraid not, tiger really has no competition while feder has nadal and djokovic

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.