Where should I buy Dell laptop battery from AND is laptoppartsworld.com a good reliable site to deal with?

I have a Dell Inspiron 1100 and my battery capacity is pretty much suck. I get about 1 hour's use on power save mode.

Where should I buy my Dell laptop battery?

Also is laptoppartsworld.com a good and reliable site to purchase Dell laptop batteries from?

Favorite Answer

You can buy it from

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=D...

Hope this helps

Good luck!

You should buy from a professional batteries saler, see more bout dell inspiron 1100 battery from http://www.espow.ca/laptop-batteries/dell-inspiron... Espow specialize in batteries, battery chargers, ac and dc adapters and other devices. and sale online since 2002, the factory established 1997

• ?

I also have a actual hate for Dell computers as I even have considered what is going into development them. I even have repaired lots of them additionally. final week i grew to become into searching for something online and stumbled upon a customer survey on modern-day laptops. this grew to become into on a superb internet site. i grew to become into somewhat shocked that Dell took the 1st 4 or 5 spots and Asus grew to become into next and the remainder of the real 10 have been Dell. for sure i sat right here scratching my head. Ohhh.......and that i've got a three yo Acer that has in no way skipped a beat.

GO TO...BIGTIMEBATTERY.COM

THERE YOU CAN GET ONE FOR $59.90 12 MONTH WARRANTY

partstore.com

everything you will EVER need.

Source(s): partstore.com