Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What's the best female movie ?

I am attending a themed party on saturday and the theme is "Movie Characters."

What female movie character would be the best to be and easiest to dress up as? I don't want to spend a lot of money on the outfit, I am hoping it will be a simple costume that won't cost more than $10 or so. Who do you think I should be? What would I have to wear?

Favorite Answer

Supergirl

Princess Leia (Star Wars)

Alice from Alice in Wonderland

Roxie Hart or Velma Kelly from Chicago

Jasmine from Aladdin

GoGo from Kill Bill

Samara from The Ring

Queen Amidala from Star Wars (the make up and hair are similar to Leia's and would be easy to do)

Eowyn or Arwen from Lord of the Rings

Jessica Rabbit (orange hair spray paint stuff/orange wig, purple gloves, red heels and a red dress)

Columbia from the Rocky Horror Picture Show (she has a very distinctive costume of a red bow tie, glittery golden hat and jacket, rainbow glittery top, stripey shorts, black fishnets, blue socks and black mary jane shoes with heavy make up and a beauty spot)

Lara Croft

Mrs Incredible

The Bride from Kill Bill

Mrs Lovett from Sweeney Todd

The Corpse Bride

Sally from The Nightmare before Xmas

Sandy from Grease

Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Snow White

Sleeping Beauty

Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz

Trinity from The Matrix

Juno

Marie Antoinette

Enid from Ghost World

Tinkerbell

Anna Valerious in Van Helsing

Selene in Underworld

Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

The geeky girl in She's All That (thick rimmed glasses, a paint splatted t shirt, denim dungarees and hair in ponytail)

Mary Poppins

Claudia from Interview with the Vampire

• If you have red hair go as MJ from Spiderman. But blah, she annoys me so much.

The first person's idea of Grease is quite good, but that's best with a bunch of friends and a boyfriend really. Sadly I'm lacking in the latter, hopefully not for long :)

Does movie characters include cartoon characters, because Tinkerbell, Cinderella and Snow White are always good. Tnk is pretty easy: fairy dress, wand and excess glitter for fairy dust. Not going to cost much if you still have fancy dress from childhood. Cinderella is either a ballgown and glass slippers (lmao) or rags. Snow White is a green dress (haven't actually seen this in forever, so sorry if I'm wrong)

If you have red heels you could go as Dorothy form the wizard of Oz. A picture of her is here: http://www.hollywoodstandups.com/images/dorothyTot...

You need a simple blue dress and a dog!

Er stuck for other ideas, but there's loads of other female characters you could go as I'm sure. I think the Dorothy idea is the best, but you need longish hair, tho a wig under a straw hat maybe, or hair extensions could do it.

Hope I helped.

Debbie Does Dallas

Dolly Parton from 9 to 5.

Angelina Jolie

Jeans and a Tank Top and a denim jacket

Use lipstick to plump lips

Big Sunglasses

Carrying a Baby

A wrap shawl thing

I was going to say one of the sex in the city ladies would be easiest...but that wouldn't suit you. How about a Halle Berry or Angel Bassett character?

Molly Ringwald - Pretty in pink

Reese Witherspoon - Legally Blonde.

Cheers

Go as Jessica Rabbit - red lipstick and a red dress..

• smooch

molly ringwald in breakfast club.

Dress in the 80s.

def. juno!!! buy a rubber ball stick under yur shirt! lol!! :] its hard to dress like someone yur not.