Should I trade silent hill 2,3,and 4 in so i can afford silent hill 5?

Im really not completely done with them but i am willing to trade them if its worth it.

Favorite Answer

It depends, if you still play them regularly, I'd keep them. Most games like Metal Gear Solid 4, made me want to play the older games after playing it. So I had to buy the old ones back. Just be smart and dont trade them in to a game store who will give you nothing.

I suggest you keep Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill homecoming looks amazing, but since you didn't play the game yet you may notice things you won't like in the game... Always keep the classics anyway, you know the saying, "Don't know what you got til it's gone." I would tell you to keep SH3 also, but Silent Hill 2 made a great change of mood / story / values in a game. Number four was terrible in my view, it wasn't that much of a Silent Hill game... Just know playing silent hill homecoming, you see the things that most silent hill games have darkness, horrendous / weird monsters, gloomy mood, simple / moderate weapons (no bazookas, or a fire gleaming swords)... Great story, great musical score, and sound effects give Silent Hill the dramatic, and lingering insanity...

Keep SH2 Sell SH3-4, then try out SH:HC when it comes out

it is 100% worth it like totally