I finished breaking dawn and it was 'OMG AMAZING!!'!!! why does everyone say they didn't like it?*SPOILERS*?

I thought breaking dawn was the best book in the series. Stephenie finished the series perfectly! I thought it was great how Bella had a child and now she's a mother and everything. I heard some people didn't like it because she had a child and i guess vampires can't have children (even though it never said... show more I thought breaking dawn was the best book in the series. Stephenie finished the series perfectly! I thought it was great how Bella had a child and now she's a mother and everything.

I heard some people didn't like it because she had a child and i guess vampires can't have children (even though it never said that in any of the books). Another reason I heard is because the characters "changed". Of course they're going to change! Bella is a vampire now for goodness sake and she has a daughter!

Really I don't understand how anyone could not like the book and go so far as to BURNING it! Can someone please explain to me why they didn't like the book? (Or if you agree with me about liking the book.)
Update: thank you so much! i loved to see everyone's opinion and their side of the story. i just wanted to see why people did or did not like breaking dawn. It was nice to understand where everyone was coming from. i think i have a better understanding now and i'm sorry if it seemed like i freaked out. i really... show more thank you so much! i loved to see everyone's opinion and their side of the story. i just wanted to see why people did or did not like breaking dawn. It was nice to understand where everyone was coming from. i think i have a better understanding now and i'm sorry if it seemed like i freaked out. i really didn't i just wanted to know because to me i thought it was amazing but i believe everyone is entitled to their own option and i just wanted to make sense of why people didnt like it. sorry if that was a little confusing. thank you :D