Can anyone give me a list of last names?

They don't have to belong to real people--they just have to be believable. Actually, that's not 100% true, maybe about 25% true. They have to perfect--they have to fit. I'm trying to write a story and I can't think of any last names. I need some kinda unique last names, too--not a lot, just a few. Can anyone please help and give me a list of last names? Origin/Country it's from doesn't matter.

Update:

I don't have a phone book so telling me to look in the phone book won't help. And thank you to the two people who gave me last names.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Well, this is more than a few, but I hope you find something you like:

Marshall~ Frost~ Grey~ Shire~ Adlow~ Norman~ Levan~ Archer~ Townsend~ Alcott~ Wynters~ Eckhart~ Jasper~ McBrian~ Owens~ Lake~ Kennedy~ Manning~ Talbot~ Van Wyck~ Roscoe~ Zane~ Trevor~ Montgomery~ Grace~ Foster~ Lord~ Abbott~ Irwin~ Lawrence~ Preston~ Ashford~ Kovac~ West~ Garrett~ Chant~ Hunter~ Lang~ Bass~ Stanley~ Black~ James~ Prescott~ King~ Grant~ Ainsworth~ Stevens~ Brown~ Monroe~ Hale~ Taylor~ Albert~ Sharpe~ Camden~ Wheeler~ Hewett~ Marsden~ Acker~ Barber~ Douglas~ Norwood~ Cheney~ Daly~ Laythen~ Roland~ Floyd~ Hartman~ Orwin~ Lucas~ McDaniel~ Lovett~ Greene~ Devereaux~ Knight~ Neville~ Traille~ Smythe~ Geller~ Baker~ Lind~ Boss~ Payne~ Jacks~ Kenneth~ Clare~ Warren~ Lynch~ Madden~ Watters~ Bell~ Wolf~ Lock~ Fleming~ Barton~ Moore~ Rhosen~ Fisher~ Allister~ O'Neill~ Bailey~ Corebett~ Faraday~ Dawson~ Wright~Crane~ Daniels~ Nott~ Cash~ Fox~ Long~ Hart~ Williamson~ Ross~ Murphy~ Chase~ Parks~ Hollingsworth~ Fletcher~ Thomas~ Novak~ Truman~ Duprée~ Wylde~ Adler~ Quarry~ Morgan~ Reid~ Hall~ Vernon~ McCall~ Cross~ Arrow~ Lane~ Griffin~ Ramsey~ Samson~ Little~ DeVane~ Scorpio

Or, do what I do when I can't think of names; pop in a DVD and jump right to the closing credits. There are tons of first name last names there to choose from, and they're not in alphabetical order, so you won't get bored looking through them.

Good luck!

~εϊз

• 1 decade ago

The best resource for last names is the Phone Book

• 1 decade ago

Try the phone book! It's all last names.

• 1 decade ago

i've heard the name, Gersh.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

try the phone book.

I'm sure you'll get inspiration there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.