Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

Drugs........................?

is doind drugs cool???? i'm just asking

Favorite Answer

Depends on your definition of "cool."

If looking like an idiot, slurring, bouncing off the walls, being comatose, not remembering where you are, or embarrassing family and loved ones is cool - Then yes, drugs are cool.

If that description seemed like being under the influence of drugs was a crappy situation - pointless even, then you would agree with me that drugs are not cool.

I don't understand what the little thumbs down symbols are for... I guess some people didn't read my whole answer...

Yes, at first it's cool and if you do it properly and are aware of risks and educated then yes it's cool however this isn't possible for some, overtime they end up resorting to crime to feed thier habit ... once things become a bad habit then the cool'ness stops, the high stops, the lows start and your life is controled by a substance.

Personally I love drugs.

No of course it isn't cool but I'm not going to lie, the odd not too bad drug such as green, weed or cannabis what ever you want to call it can be fun. But it can get you onto other worse drugs so you have to be careful. I only done it once or twice but i fell pregnant and realised what i was doing to myself.

yea its awesome fun and makes you super cool

No not really. You do it when you're already cool.

only if you think ruining your life is cool.

Its not cool do t **** up ur fuctire

The only thing I can say is "NO"

omg yesss its soooooo coolio!!!!!!

no