Peg G asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

why are all pizzas so expensive?

im a pizza lover with a low budget

Favorite Answer

Pizza used to be inexpensive, but the price of milk, flour and other ingredients has increased. Also, since gas prices increased, it costs more to have a guy drive and deliver those pizzas to you. The consumer has to pick up the tab since the rising cost of everything is costing the restaurant business big time.

Get your own dough, cheese and sauce and make it at home - it'll be cheaper.

You can order 3 medium sized pizzas for $15 at Domino's.

Source(s): I ordered it before.

Our economy is not doing well right now. If you have a Sam's Club or Costco in your area, then go there. When I am low on cash and want pizza, I go to Sam's Club because it costs about $2.50 to get two slices with a soda. Check their website, maybe they can deliver a frozen one to you.

Source(s): www.samsclub.com
  • kuhle

ok...first, Domino's hasn't introduced a pizza for 2 - 3 earnings view that approximately 1968. 2nd...they do no longer can charge you consistent with how far you're from the keep! They can charge you for the PIE. A $20.00 pie from Domino's is a sixteen" pie. in case you ought to purchase the climate and make your man or woman pizza, do this. in case you think of you ought to purchase the climate, and pay lease, and pay for the ovens, and pay for the staff to cause them to for that, then choose for it. yet Domino's consistently has some thing on particular!

• suitti

Go to the grocery store and get a pizza kit. It's pretty cheap, and you can get exactly what you want.

Gas prices. We are a nation that uses trucks to transport the bulk of our food. This affects everything.

I am exactly the same!! You know what I do? Make homemade! It is SOOO much better cheaper, and you can make it EXACTLY how you want. Yes, it is more work but it is so worth it!

• ...

go to costco! the pizzas are huge and cheap! and they taste good.

I don't know... When ever I ask people always say its because of the price of gas going up and when people blame gas it angers me.

• ET

recession! It has affected everyone and thing! from gas to street pharmacist.