I love to cook people, is anyone out there who loves to cook. Even on my anniversary. My husband and I eat,?

out all the time. I need a hard to find recipe, that's made with coffee within the cheese cake crust, or is that the crust is all dark chocolate and my mouth is being tricked. I had this coffee cheese cake once and fell in love.

• Em M
    Best Answer

I love to cook too! This is a recipe for coffee cheesecake, with a chocolatey crust... sounds yummy. Maybe this would work for you?

Ingredients

15 Oreo cookies - crushed

3 tbsp butter - melted in microwave

2 packets of 12 oz cream cheese - softened by beating

1 1/2 cups sugar

3 eggs

3 tbsp all-purpose flour

1/8 cup flavored instant coffee powder (I used French Vanilla)

1/3 cup espresso coffee

2 tbsp cocoa powder

3 tbsp Kahlua (or any other coffee liquer)

White frosting or whip cream - for garnish

Method

For the crust, mix the butter and cookies and pat them into a springform pan lined with parchment paper. You can even use a shallow round small pizza pan to make the crust. Set side in the refrigerator to freeze.

Now mix together the cream cheese and sugar until well blended. Add the eggs, one at a time and beat well. Divide the cream cheese into 2 parts, 3/4 and 1/4th distribution. Add the plain flour, flavored coffee powder and coffee liquer to the larger part and the espresso powder and cocoa powder to the smaller part. Pour the first larger layer of cream cheese mixture into the crusted pan. Then top it with the remaining espresso-cream cheese layer. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and bake for 40-50 mins, or until it looks baked except for the center to be wiggling a little.

Run a knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen the cake; allow it to cool completely before removing it. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. It is best prepared a day in advance. Now use a frosting cone and fill it with whip cream. Nip a very tiny hole in the cone and make cris-cross lines on the cake as shown in the pic. For more elaborate occasions, you can be more creative and make designs or patterns. Right before serving, gently cut the cake into wedges and serve with a hot cup of Cappucino!!

Use this kahlua coffee cheesecake recipe to liven your table on holidays like Thanksgiving, Christmas or St.Patrick's Day or just for enjoying a delicious evening with friends, family, a slice of cheesecake and a cup of coffee

Happy Anniversary!

You love to cook people? Ewww didn't realize there was still canibalism in this country. hee hee

As for your coffee cheese cake crust, take oreo cookies and crush up and add some instant coffee per taste and make it like a grahm cracker pie crust recipe.

• Cher

in google search box type:

coffee cheese cake crust

properly via fact the ? precise what might you like..i'm gonna bypass forward and be slightly me (ish)...i might serve, being that I basically adore crab besides as lobster drawn with butter and clean herbs,with a caesar salad it fairly is greater so on the garlicky area, finished with an Italian Pinot Grigio...(even however i will basically drink soda with my meal..the wine should be till now and after.).you are able to take the girl outta the .... lol. Have a brilliant night.

If you love to cook, why do you and your husband eat out all the time?

get your fave cheesecake recipe, use chocolate wafers to make the crust and either add a little powdered coffee to the crust OR add it into the filling batter.

If you put the coffe into the batter, add a little grated 85% dark chocolate to the crust. amazing.

Source(s): Chef Ten Walker the "Stone and Tater Pub"

Do't worry people have a sense of humor! Get a coffee cake! Have fun in the kitchen when it is your day! Don't worry it is my 45th b day and I am not baking today!

• Chad K

Are you related to the family in Texas Chainsaw Massacre?

Yes, I love to cook but I've never cooked people...how to they taste,. I bet some are soft and sweet and some are tough and leathery, just like their personalities.....

you love to cook people, i didn't know that philippines still practice cannibalism is it? well i hope your taste will remain around pilipinos only otherwise you won't see ever again white man over there. watch out you white man cannibalism is back