Will we ever see another male tennis player achieve the Grand Slam?

I thought Federer was capable last year, but I don't think he will get the chance again. In case anyone isn't sure what I mean, I mean winning all four Grand Slam titles in a single calendar year. I think the Men's game is too difficult for this to ever be done again. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last player... show more I thought Federer was capable last year, but I don't think he will get the chance again. In case anyone isn't sure what I mean, I mean winning all four Grand Slam titles in a single calendar year.

I think the Men's game is too difficult for this to ever be done again. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last player to do it was in 1969 or 1968.
Update: Big Donkey Balls(?):- With respect, people have been saying that since the Connors-McEnroe-Borg-Nastase era, that someone will do it soon....
Update 2: The Seal:- Ermmmm, didn't Nadal win Wimbledon, as well as Queens? So much for him struggling on grass....