I'm an old pensioner and I just cannot understand this language term... Please help ?

I'm a 90+ granny and have an adjoining room to my youngest granddaughter's room. Last night I went to bed early because I had a headache and over heard my granddaughter speaking to a friend on her mobile phone. She is 13 years old, 14 next month, and she was speaking about her and some other kids "Banging in the... show more I'm a 90+ granny and have an adjoining room to my youngest granddaughter's room. Last night I went to bed early because I had a headache and over heard my granddaughter speaking to a friend on her mobile phone.
She is 13 years old, 14 next month, and she was speaking about her and some other kids "Banging in the back of the school bus on the way home"...
I cannot ask her what this is about because she will think I was eves dropping , but I am really concerned about this.
Is she involved in some gun flinging or is this a term for using drugs or did they do some foot stomping making a racket or was there something wrong with the bus making some backfiring or what?
I do hope so she is not in to taking drugs though but give me the bad news if it is so....
Kids have their own language nowadays and we will probably never understand them.
Thank you so much for your help in this in advance.

Update: It can't mean sex for Pete's sake. She is just 13 years old
Update 2: Dear Friends. Please do not fret any longer. It is now 3 o clock here and the kids are back from school and I asked her, using the excuse that I had heard the rem on Telly, what that meant and the answer is quite simple. She is a listener of Thrash music and a type of dance that they do is to do "Head... show more Dear Friends. Please do not fret any longer.
It is now 3 o clock here and the kids are back from school and I asked her, using the excuse that I had heard the rem on Telly, what that meant and the answer is quite simple.
She is a listener of Thrash music and a type of dance that they do is to do "Head banging" whatever that means, and this then is what they did in the bus that day. It has nothing at all to do with sex, but thank you for your comments.
I hope that you had learnt from this as much as I have.
Regards
8 answers