Laptop Price List in Thailand?

I would like to buy a laptop in Thailand but I do not know the reasonable price here.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can check prices at Pantip Plaza for some notebooks on the below website, it's also probably the best place to shop in Bangkok for a notebook. Prices are generally higher here than in many other places, keep in mind that many notebooks only come with a Linux operating system and it will cost an additional 3,500-8,000 baht for a licensed version of Windows.

http://www.pantipplaza.com/Index.php

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Delicious Paleo Recipes Guide : http://paleocookbook.raiwi.com/?beJJ
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You might find a better deal for your laptop purchase in your own country. I can always find better prices in the U.S. than in Thailand.

One thing you have to keep in mind is warranty repairs. Will you be able to get free warranty work on a computer you buy in Thailand after you go back home? Also, if the computer comes with lots of free programs - those programs may be knock-offs and not supported by necessary updates.

Before you leave home check out the prices of some laptops in your own country and then compare those prices against what you find in Thailand. TutCom in Pattaya and MBK and Panthip Plaza in Bangkok will have some laptops to look over. Also, Lotus Tesco and Big C supermarket multi-store chains will have sales on some computers each week.

Good luck.

• 4 years ago

Laptop Prices In Bangkok

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Laptop are usually expensive here in Thailand due to high import taxes. In addition you don't say what your looking for in your laptop, you need to give more information so you can compare one model to another. Just the general term laptop doesn't help.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Laptops are cheapest in U.S.A In Thailand they have the same price as elsewhere in the world. Of course I find that they are cheaper in Thailand and in India than Singapore.

• 1 decade ago

Electronics in Thailand are generally more expensive than most other places in SEA...You would pick up a better deal in Singapore or Hong Kong

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

you can get the tax back at the airport ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.