Nipple piercing bleeding...?

First off, I would like to kindly ask those of you who don't like nipple piercings not to comment. I respect your opinion, but I would rather not hear it. Now! I had my nipples pierced six days ago after two years of consideration (I didn't do it on a whim). I love piercings... but I've run out of room on my... show more First off, I would like to kindly ask those of you who don't like nipple piercings not to comment. I respect your opinion, but I would rather not hear it.

Now! I had my nipples pierced six days ago after two years of consideration (I didn't do it on a whim). I love piercings... but I've run out of room on my ears, and I work in administration so I can't have facial piercings. Anyway, they look good, they don't hurt and I know they aren't infected. The only thing I'm a little befuddled by is the bleeding.

They don't bleed during the day, but when I wake up in the morning there is always a very small amount of blood present, usually only on one, and not the other. Is it possible that I'm sleeping on them and the pressure is causing a slow bleed? Aside from that, I'm not worried about them. I just want to quell my concerns. I read that bleeding is supposed to subside after a few days. It hasn't been a week yet.
Update: I take good care of them, I promise! :] I am following my piercer's instructions very carefully.
Update 2: To the genius who mentioned breastfeeding... nipple piercings don't actually affect it. That, and I'm 20-years-old. I'm not even thinking about children. But thanks for your ignorance. ;]