Why did Obama throw his rose at the memorial instead of bending over and placing it with respect? ?

Does he just lack some qualities of genteel life or what's the deal?
Update: interesting-this was asked in good humor. The man did toss the rose instead of laying it down in respect, all the answers seeme to agree with that. My question is, does he need some training in etiquiete before dining with head of nations?
Update 2: interesting-this was asked in good humor. The man did toss the rose instead of laying it down in respect, all the answers seeme to agree with that. If his actions were appropriate, how come both McCains and Blumberg placed their roses with respect. My question is really about helping the man, does he need some... show more interesting-this was asked in good humor. The man did toss the rose instead of laying it down in respect, all the answers seeme to agree with that. If his actions were appropriate, how come both McCains and Blumberg placed their roses with respect. My question is really about helping the man, does he need some training in etiquiete before dining with head of nations?
Update 3: interesting-this was asked in good humor. The man did toss the rose instead of laying it down in respect, all the answers seeme to agree with that. If his actions were appropriate, how come both McCains and Blumberg placed their roses with respect. My question is really about helping the man, does he need some... show more interesting-this was asked in good humor. The man did toss the rose instead of laying it down in respect, all the answers seeme to agree with that. If his actions were appropriate, how come both McCains and Blumberg placed their roses with respect. My question is really about helping the man, does he need some training in etiquiete before interacting with heads of nations?
Update 4: Unbeliev- Boy! You calling me names will not help Obama when he makes a gaff with foreign leaders. Don't you care that he embarasses the USA?