Jordan R asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

What is the song they play @ Wake Forest basketball games?

It is a total instrumental it goes huh huh huh huh huh huh-o huh-o then it repeats threw out the whole song. The Wake Forest nation(student section) starts jumping up and down when it comes on

Favorite Answer

zombie nation is correct... p.s. the cheering section is called the "screamin' demons" because they're the wake forest demon deacons.

Source(s): i go to wake

Somebody asked this before and the ones you have are pretty good. Here's some of mine: I Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas. Great song to play after your team wins a big game ESPN NBA theme song from 2003-2006. Great song to pump somebody up Till I Collapse- Eminem. I think this song was the theme song for a Halo game In the End- Linkin Park- Motivational Numb/Encore- Jay Z/ Linkin Park remix- I like this song Sorry. This is all I can think off. Hope it helps!!!!

1

Source(s): Make Higher Jumps http://emuy.info/VerticalJumpTraining/?Vxq8

Uptown Girl - Billy Joel

zombie nation --kernkraft 3000

Suggest you ask this when the section is more active.