Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Jordan R asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

What is the song they play @ Wake Forest basketball games?

It is a total instrumental it goes huh huh huh huh huh huh-o huh-o then it repeats threw out the whole song. The Wake Forest nation(student section) starts jumping up and down when it comes on

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

zombie nation is correct... p.s. the cheering section is called the "screamin' demons" because they're the wake forest demon deacons.

Source(s): i go to wake
  • 5 years ago

Somebody asked this before and the ones you have are pretty good. Here's some of mine: I Gotta Feeling- Black Eyed Peas. Great song to play after your team wins a big game ESPN NBA theme song from 2003-2006. Great song to pump somebody up Till I Collapse- Eminem. I think this song was the theme song for a Halo game In the End- Linkin Park- Motivational Numb/Encore- Jay Z/ Linkin Park remix- I like this song Sorry. This is all I can think off. Hope it helps!!!!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Source(s): Make Higher Jumps http://emuy.info/VerticalJumpTraining/?Vxq8
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Uptown Girl - Billy Joel

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

zombie nation --kernkraft 3000

• 1 decade ago

Suggest you ask this when the section is more active.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.