Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

are you glad tomorrow is friday? ?

i know i am

Best Answer

yeah..and its nice to rejoice in it with others on P&S

and i plan on getting my nails done tomorrow

whew..just something out of the ordinary that i think would be fun, i haven't done it in a long time

and im getting orange tips in the spirit of halloween!!

take care!!

We've been off since Wednesday due to the hurricane which is now not going to hit us so I'll just be happy when it's Monday and the kids go back to school!! :)~

• Tigger

Tomorrow is my Monday.

I work Friday-Sunday

No, it's getting closer to the tests that I have to take that I'm totally not prepared for. Plus, I have to be home around my annoying family all weekend.

Yes.

• truth

Yes! finally!

YESS!!! omg this week glided by using so quickly. im actually counting the days till summer time. so some distance one week greater surpassed by using. some month left xD lol @ mrs. davis's answer, i basically study it. its like the precise opposite in a fashion.

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!

This week has been so stressful! 2 tests everyday, and three tomorrow.. I'm stressed and depressed!

YES! Finally!!

no because i have to clean 9 cabins on saturday and 8 on sunday and i'm not gonna see any of my friends the whole weekend.