Disney fanatic asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Since we are all across the world - Has anyone read or have a copy of Bret Hart's autobiography?

I know he the US release date is October 9th and he is doing a signing in NYC and NJ that weekend.

Favorite Answer

I've read his autobiography "My real life in the cartoon world of wrestling" and i would recommend it to even the most casual of wrestling fans.Bret gives an amazing insight into behind the scenes of WWE, what the old school era was like and what it's become now.He tells of his most famous matches and feuds in WWF and WCW, the backstage politics,the stories of the legends.And of course, the Montreal Screwjob at Survivor Series 1997.But Bret doesn't come across as bitter in the book after all this.It's a well written and thought out account of Bret "The Hitman" Hart.

no

no...hes not that interesting anywaybesides the screw job nd the owen heart incedent...bt wat to say about u damn canadians