Any costume ideas for two girls?

me and my friend just started highschool and want to wear cool matching costumes, but we don't know what. have any ideas for two girls? nothing to reviling! and not something stupid like salt shakers! (we did that before) we were thinking pirates or ninjas? but we want to know if you can think of something better. THANX

Favorite Answer

Miss America Contestants, each pick a different state!

Food Network Chefs - Paula Dean, Giada DeLaurentis, Julia Child, Sandra Lee, etc.

Daytime Talk Show Hosts - Rachael Ray, Ellen, Oprah, Tyra Banks, Kelly RIpa, Martha Stewart, one of the women from the View, etc.

Newswoman - Nancy Grace, Greta VanSusteren, Ann Curry, Katie Couric, Barbara Walters, etc.

Fairy Tale Characters - Little Red Riding Hood, Little Bo Peep, etc.

Disney Characters - Fairy Godmother, Tinker Bell, Peter Pan, Cinderella, Snow White, Pochantas, Ariel the Little Mermaid, Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, etc.

Spa Goers - Put on pajamas and then wear a robe over them. Put your hair up in a towel and do you face like you're getting a facial. Paint your nails and toe nails. Wear either slippers or flip flops.

One of the Seven Deadly Sins

One of the Seven Dwarfs

Twins! Dress in the same shirts, jeans or pants, and the same colors, accessories, everything the same, even do your hair the same way. Go as twins! Make sure even earrings, etc. match each other!

Character from a Broadway Show - Mary Poppins, Hairspray, Lion King, Mamma Mia, Rent, etc.

Characters from your favorite movies.

Wilma Flintstone and Betty Rubble

Genies

Flight Attendants

Grannies, little old ladies!

Cheerleaders

Gypsies

Rockettes from the NYC Christmas show

Dolls, any of them that you like, Raggedy Ann and Andy, Cabbage Patch, etc.

Smurfs

Movie Stars

Paparazzi

Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton

Mary Kate and Ashley Olson

Jessica and Ashlee Simpson

Santa's Elves

Gnomes

Housewives from the 50's

Girls from the 50's with poodle skirts and pony tails

Pink Ladies from the movie Grease

Flappers from the 20's

Trixie and Alice from the show Honeymooners

Lucy and Ethel from I Love Lucy

Mary Ann and Ginger from Gilligan's Island

Hippies

Tourists

Runaway Brides

Mad Scientist and Lab Assistant

Magician and Assistant

Cop and Prisoner

Cops

Dancers

Singers

Choir Singers

Artists

Belly Dancers

Clowns

Jesters

Doctor and Nurse

Ugly Betty and her Best Friend

Lauren and Lo From the Hills or Lauren and Heidi, etc

Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Dr. Seuss

Geisha Girls

Karate Kids

Athletes

NFL Mascots, all the teams have them!

Good and Evil Witches

Pac Man and Ms. Pac Man

Motorcycle chicks

Valley girls

Girls from the 80's

This is all I can think of, but I hope it helps and that you and your friend have a fun, safe, and Happy Halloween!!

It depends on what you're going for.

If you want something cute and a little... promiscuous, I'd go with character costumes like Rainbow Brite, Little Bo Peep, or whatever.

If you want something a little darker, there are some really amazing fairy costumes at Party City, but they run a little expensive.

You could always do what I did last year, and I went shopping around until I had the PERFECT vampire outfit. You could have the same idea, but in two different colour schemes, and if a $40 outfit each is too much, then you can go into different stores like Wal-Mart with a basic idea and carry it out from there.

Fanta Girls:D