Can Baltimore police officers have facial hair other than mustaches?

I know this is kind of silly and petty, but...

My fiance may be getting hired into Baltimore PD soon. I know a lot of departments are strict about beards and sideburns, but I also know that larger cities are more likely to have fewer rules on the subject. I LOVE my fiance's goatee and sideburns and I hate when he has to shave them off for interviews. I've seen pictures of BPD officers with mustaches, but does anyone know if they allow beards, goatees, or sideburns (besides undercover)?

Best Answer

you should check with there police union

1

Source(s): Criminal Record Search Database - http://CriminalRecords.raiwi.com/?RhXe
  • fonner

i think of it is in our branch coverage that sideburns can purely be grown a undeniable length and mustaches would desire to be stored tidy and not exceed a undeniable length. it extremely is to look professional and sparkling i think of. i've got under no circumstances seen a uniformed officer with something extra beneficial than a mustache, in basic terms the job stress form adult males.