He wont have sex: sexual problems or its self control?

My new bf told me he will experience with me but he will not have sex. He said he want to make sure he is really commited before he does it. By committed meaning that he know he is going to marry the girl. However when I grind on top of him we were very close to doing it, our parts are just seprate by my... show more My new bf told me he will experience with me but he will not have sex. He said he want to make sure he is really commited before he does it. By committed meaning that he know he is going to marry the girl.

However when I grind on top of him we were very close to doing it, our parts are just seprate by my underwear cux he is nake. I didnt even try that hard. I told him to NOT LET ME take my cloth off, and there was a few times where i pretend to, and he keep stopping me from doing it.

So do you think he will keep his words? cux i feel that if i try hard enough i can take his virignity, but at the same time I admire his self control. does he have a sexual problem??