Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

Can I go To U of M of Ann Arbor in Michigan?

Doy you guys think I have a chance to go to University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. I have a 3.74, and have maintained a grade equal or grader to this my other three years. So my cumulative might be higher. I've been in the honor roll every year and I have in in electives such as marketing and Journalism and Industrial Tech. I have been in many honors and accelerated classes. I'm thinking about taking a couple of AP classes this year. The problem is I have not been in any after-school activities.

I want to know if you guys think I can go there from what I told you.

I don't want to ask the Dean/counselor, not yet at least.

• DrIG
    Favorite Answer

You do have a chance. Your GPA is good but there is no SAT or extra-curricular activities as yet. You did not indicate what grade you are in but you still have the opportunity to take or improve in those areas./

Admission requirements are below

Well you may get more answers if this was located under High Education. I have a 3.7 as well ( junior in high school ), took honor classes and is now taking AP classes with honors. I'm interested in attending Michigan State University... although my only issue is that I haven't been in many after-school activities besides the science club.

Do you have a chance? I'll say ofcourse, just wondering if you took the ACT and if so did you do well/ okay? They will be looking at that as well.

Contact one of the guidance counselors/dean at the school. They would be the ones to tell you what extra curricular activities are required.