Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Which Is The Best Exersize For A Flat Tummy?

I really want a flat toned tummy. ATM it's at the phase where if you don't eat of if you exersize it stays the right...umm...width? But if you eat then it boats. And it's not toned. It has the tendancy to crease up into rolls when i sit down, and i sometimes have a muffin top.

At the mo i'm doing the plank for 60 secs, holding a bridge for 10 secs and doing 10 girlie press ups every day. I don't like moving around much, like jogging. I like at home exersizes.

Any ideas for a daily exersize routine and how long it will take to tone up?

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately for you the best way to get a flat tummy is to do cardio. Walking does a lot more than you think it can. Cardio is the best way to get rid of excess fat. Doing sprints mixed in with jogging will help out quite a bit, and of course crunches and sit ups.

Some things you can do around the house:

Walk up and down your stairs a few times if you have them

Situps/crunches

Running in place

High knees

Jumping Jacks

Leg lifts

But these things will not do very much unless you add cardio to it... Sorry!!!

2

Source(s): BREAKTHROUGH in Weight Loss Research http://weightsci.com/th6vft

Are you sick of feeling tired? Fat? Or just plain out-of-shape? I was too until I came across this inexpensive, yet very effective workout DVD created by a trained martial artist from Wisconsin. Fred Nicklaus’ 9-Minute Combat Endurance Training program will help you feel great in a short amount of time. This intense workout will decrease your waist line and increase your overall health in just a few minutes per day! The workout was developed by a US Army Special Forces Major for his troops and it’s worked for professional athletes as well as women and men of all ages. The basic workout DVD is only $29. Check out http://www.combatendurancefitness.com to watch testimonials from real people who have gotten real results. If you want to be stronger, leaner, and healthier then you will love this workout.

I do push ups. (the regular ones, not the woman ones) If you do them right your abs have to work really hard to keep your back straight. I get more tone out of pushups than doing twice as many sit ups. The problem is, that if you have a layer of fat over your muscles, you can have the most toned muscles of your life and still not see them. So, don't forget to add some cardio into your workout.

• jojo

getting an exercise ball works great...there are lots of ab workouts to do on them. Plus with the ball you get a larger range of motion working more of your stomach muscles and it doesn't put strain on your back or neck. Most of the balls come with a dvd if not you can buy one. I suggest a bigger ball at first at least 65cm but 75cm might be better they are more stable. If you buy your own DVD the 10 minute ab solution is a good one. Plus it only takes 10 minutes. you can also do regular crunches on them and it works great!

try rope skipping for 10 minutes followed by an hour of pilates