Towards understanding Shia’a beliefs--- (Part: I)?

OK, so several of u shia’as expressed dislike for the word ‘Rafida’ah’, as it seemed to offend u. I post the same question again, replacing that word with the one u prefer. Would u please oblige me with u answers if u sincerely care for the propagation of ur beliefs? I have been intrigued by certain of our... show more OK, so several of u shia’as expressed dislike for the word ‘Rafida’ah’, as it seemed to offend u. I post the same question again, replacing that word with the one u prefer. Would u please oblige me with u answers if u sincerely care for the propagation of ur beliefs?

I have been intrigued by certain of our shia’a pals, seeing as they quote from a book---and yet, when we bring quotes from the same one, they get rejected or reported.

So, I have reached the conclusion that my understanding of ur religion may be flawed in various aspects.

I have decided to seek ur valuable guidance in this matter. Please, do tell me which of ur authentic books can be found online? Can u provide me the links to those? I plan to read those, and then ask for ur explanation, my shia’a chums, if something doesn’t seem to fall into place. Does that sound all right?
Just to rout the misconceptions--- I shall make my queries in several separate questions. (this is the first one, the others shall come later, if Allah wills).

I sincerely hope that u shall oblige me with ur kind answers. Again, I hope that u won't choose to deny me the joy of finding undeviating, to-the-point answers.

I would like to let u know that this is my second account. My first one hasn't been suspended yet, but just in case...

Oh---and u may report this too, if it amuses u…I haven’t made double accounts for nothin’. Hail ~ Play the game, chums, play the game!