Will God send them messages to invade Russia and Iran?

McCain said we are all Jews and Georgians.

Bush said God wanted him to invade Iraq.

Palin said US sent troops to Iraq on message from God.

And Bin Laden said he is doing the work of God.

Will God send McCain-Palin messages to invade Russia and Iran?

What is next?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

It is interesting to see how people think they are working for God when they are working against everything their religion actually teach them (it doesn't matter what their faith actually is). If anyone believes that God wants them to kill other people, invade other nations, or hurt anyone else, their god isn't the one in the Bible or the Koran. It's the one in their minds, the one they made up with twisted little messages from their own hate or fear-filled subconscious.

God doesn't want you to hurt His (Her) children. We can't decide that we are special and that God hates everyone else. Why did we decide that WE are special? Because we speak the language our Holy Book has been translated into? Because we don't know that that the word ALLAH is God in another language and is used by Christians and Jews that speak that language too? Because a long time ago God chose us, but then we conveniently forget that we broke the Covenant and that God can choose other people too? Because we decided that God can never change His/Her mind? Because we are reading a book written as an allegory for people without scientific knowledge, and we can't accept that God and His/Her creation is more complex than scientific knowledge, not less complex, and that trying to simplify our explanations of the world to the world BC is to call God stupid?

• 1 decade ago

god told moses to set the hebrews free. so i don't know how god is directing current events. i doubt if anyone will invade russia cause russia has nukes. it's not a good thing to invade a country w/nukes. very dangereous. maybe about iran in the future iran will start a war w/the western allies. but i think god will have nothing to do w/it. sometimes god lets humans work out their own choices because he gave us all a free agency to choose between right and wrong.

• 1 decade ago

Just came across the wires: "War may be necessary if Russia invades another country."-Sarah Palin

Sayonara, Civilization--it's been fun.

Source(s): ABC News
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well Palin speaks in tongues so I figure God won't have to leave a message?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Abby
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

How Odd !!! I am Iranian .and I am hearing such sentences from the Iranians goverments and other who have the power . would you guide me who is right , I believe there is one God , then how that one would help to 2 enemy , without their sorryness ???

• 1 decade ago

This just points towards the motion that there is no God.

• Joe
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

You forgot to mention that Obama said that he would go to the caves to hunt down Bin Laden. Must have been a simple omission on your part...right?

• 1 decade ago

pretty scary- huh?

She said that her $30B gas pipeline was 'God's will'.

She's either:

1. a prophet that knows the mind of god.

or

2. wacko

• 1 decade ago

A Democrat in office to clean up this mess - um yeah, "Pray for That . . . "

• Thank you for making my point!!!!!!!!!!!! god needs to stay out of politics!!!!!!!! god only screws things up politically!!!!!!!!!!!! You get a star!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.