MTV's '''From G's to Gents'''?

who else thought that T-jones had a good singing voice- also who do you think should win? and who else was upset when E6 got eliminated last night?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

T-Jones is a great singer! E6 began to irritate me around the 3rd or 4th episode, and by the time he lamely freestyled for Irv Gotti, I was done. I definitely wasn't sorry to see him go.

Cee is soooooooo fake AND a bad actor! Anybody with the b*lls to deface his own picture and blame Kensaw (can't remember his name) and then have a miraculous epiphany followed by 50 millions episodes of tears...come on! Total BS! How many G's cry? He!! when Creepa's drug addict mom showed up, he shed a lone tear.

I want either Creepa or Shotta to win.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wanted T-Jones to win because I thought that the point of this show was progression. He has progressed the most in the house and I disagreed when they eliminated him.I think E6 progressed too. I think Creepa should have gotten voted off a long time ago. Alot of people like Creepa, I don't because I don't think he's going to change. I don't like Shotta either because he's just there.

• ily<3
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i thought t- jones has a good singing voice, and i also agree with the person that said cee should go home

• 1 decade ago

Yes he does have a good singing voice. I was a bit disappointed that CEE didn't go home. I would like to see SHOTTA win

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I want anyone to win except fake a** Cee

Source(s): addicted to reality T.V.
  • 1 decade ago

t jones is funny *** hell i hate he left,

i didn't like e-6

if you missed the episode or others of

g's to gents

you can watch them at

www.freewebs.com/

playapimpakaplayap/

apps/videos

they have them on there commercial

free, and they even have a request box

that site rocks :)

• kt
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i agree- thought he sounded good singing. I WISH WISH WISH Cee would go home.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

t-jones good singing voice!! haaaaa no way!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.