Skyler asked in TravelCanadaToronto · 1 decade ago

Directions in TORONTO ONTARIO?

Ok, I'm going to the Zoo with my school to do a project. I want to get from the Metro Toronto Zoo to a Greyhound bus Station. I've tried to figure stuff out through the internet - and I'm having absolutely NO LUCK! Can someone help? Please?

I need this ASAP, the trip is On the 25th.

Favorite Answer

I would take the bus that goes to the Zoo which loops back to Kennedy Subway station, get off there and ride the subway to Bloor, go upstairs to the Yonge-University line and go "southbound" to "Dundas Station", come up to street level and walk west 1 block to the corner of Dundas and Bay right across from the new Canadian Tire store, on your right hand side you will see the Greyhound terminal it is a big grey building at Edward St, just cross the road and go north 1/2 block and your there.

• ?

Good answer from Ray

Best to stay with your group.