Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Skyler asked in TravelCanadaToronto · 1 decade ago

Directions in TORONTO ONTARIO?

Ok, I'm going to the Zoo with my school to do a project. I want to get from the Metro Toronto Zoo to a Greyhound bus Station. I've tried to figure stuff out through the internet - and I'm having absolutely NO LUCK! Can someone help? Please?

I need this ASAP, the trip is On the 25th.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I would take the bus that goes to the Zoo which loops back to Kennedy Subway station, get off there and ride the subway to Bloor, go upstairs to the Yonge-University line and go "southbound" to "Dundas Station", come up to street level and walk west 1 block to the corner of Dundas and Bay right across from the new Canadian Tire store, on your right hand side you will see the Greyhound terminal it is a big grey building at Edward St, just cross the road and go north 1/2 block and your there.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Good answer from Ray

• 1 decade ago

Best to stay with your group.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.