Do you think I would be able to enlist with...?

I REALLY would like to join the National Guard and was wondering if I would be able to do so with the following issues: At age 12-13 I was diagnosed with PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and ADD(Attention Deficit Disorder), I have not been on any medication for my ADD since I was about 15. (I'm currently 23)... show more I REALLY would like to join the National Guard and was wondering if I would be able to do so with the following issues:

At age 12-13 I was diagnosed with PTSD(Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) and ADD(Attention Deficit Disorder), I have not been on any medication for my ADD since I was about 15. (I'm currently 23) and have never had any treatment for the PTSD, on my own accord I went to the doctor and received a note from them saying that I did not show any symptoms of either of those issues.

I also have had a history of Urinary Tract Infections, I have heard this might possibly bar me from enlistment anyone know for sure?

I have one misdemeanor from 2004 (Attempted Fleeing) which is sealed from civilians, but unfortunately not from the military. Would I need a waiver for this, or since I only have one misdemeanor I should be ok? (I also have a few traffic tickets, but nothing too serious an ACDA and a Signal)

Thanks so much for your help.
Update: I was taking Dexedrine for ADD. I am under the understanding that the Army has recently lowered the qualifications so that if I was off medication for at least a year had doctor approval, and/or could show that I was able to do well in school while being off the medication (Which I have many transcripts from HS and... show more I was taking Dexedrine for ADD. I am under the understanding that the Army has recently lowered the qualifications so that if I was off medication for at least a year had doctor approval, and/or could show that I was able to do well in school while being off the medication (Which I have many transcripts from HS and College that can proove that) I would be able to go through. What I'm more concerned about is that if I disclose the ADD (which I know to be waiverable) that I have to disclose the PTSD as well which I think may be a PDQ.