Panniers for Kawasaki ER5 ?

I'm going to university in a fortnight and i'm living at home 20 minutes away. So i need to get some panniers for my motorcycle to take stuff to and from. Its a Kawasaki ER5, 1998 ( i think). I'm just not sure how they are secured to the bike; do the panniers come with the fittings, are they already on the bike,... show more I'm going to university in a fortnight and i'm living at home 20 minutes away. So i need to get some panniers for my motorcycle to take stuff to and from. Its a Kawasaki ER5, 1998 ( i think). I'm just not sure how they are secured to the bike; do the panniers come with the fittings, are they already on the bike, or do you need to buy them separately? Also, ive found that some panniers don't fit on certain types of bike. Can anybody help me out?
Update: I know what types of luggage there are for bikes, its the fittings to fasten them on im confused about