Is heaven a boring place?

Okay, since the prerequisites of entering heaven are to repent for your sins (or better yet, don't sin at all) then I assume I'll still not be allowed to sin when I'm in heaven. So, under all the things covered by the 10 commandments (plus a few variations added on by the modern world), in heaven I would not be... show more Okay, since the prerequisites of entering heaven are to repent for your sins (or better yet, don't sin at all) then I assume I'll still not be allowed to sin when I'm in heaven.
So, under all the things covered by the 10 commandments (plus a few variations added on by the modern world), in heaven I would not be able to do any of the things covered that I might consider fun, such as:
pre-marital sex, abortions (for convenience), gambling, alcohol, drugs (not that I actually want to do drugs but I would like to have the option) and etc. the list goes on.
Sounds pretty boring to me.

And I know the classic argument.
"Wouldn't you rather go to heaven then endure pain forever in hell?"
Perhaps I would, unfortunately I cannot trust the source of that argument.
Word of god or not, the bible was written by MEN.
Then it was translated from ANOTHER LANGUAGE.
Then it was REWRITTEN.

Word of God or not, it seems these men were desperate to get just two points across: Heaven is good, and Hell is bad.
The bible doesn't actually tell you much about these two places except for those two points.
Therefore, I cannot be sure. How do I know hell isn't bad and heaven isn't good?
So, assuming that my first point is true, and the argument has credibility issues, I ask: is (the chance of) heaven worth it?
Update: Please note: I classified abortion under "convenience" not fun.

I'm sure many women would agree with me. I've seen them at abortion rallies.