Can I obtain a small unsecured loan with 643 credit score?

Hello! I am attempting to get a quick unsecured loan for about 5-10k by the 22nd of this month. Who would I have good chances going with. I have no late payments on my credit report, 2 open credit cards with 0 balance, a car loan for about 18K current-no late pay. and 2 credit inquiries within the last year. I have... show more Hello! I am attempting to get a quick unsecured loan for about 5-10k by the 22nd of this month. Who would I have good chances going with. I have no late payments on my credit report, 2 open credit cards with 0 balance, a car loan for about 18K current-no late pay. and 2 credit inquiries within the last year. I have a job I've been at for about 2 yrs 9 months and I make about 3525 (before taxes). I pay 350 in rent, 503 car note, 200 utility, 100 cell phone, about 150 in gas per month. I tried Chase today and was immediately declined on line. What are my chances with American General Finance or Citi Financial? Is there a better company to go with. I don't wanna lower my score by running it around town either. Only real answers please, preferably people with experience approving or who have obtained a loan with credit score similar. No SCAMMERS EITHER-NOT INTERESTED!!!!!
3 answers 3