Is Yahweh (God) Spirit or Soul ? Difference between spirit and soul ?

Humans are body, spirit and soul. What's the difference between spirit and soul ? References shared to support thoughts, statements would be helpful. Any analogizes would also be helpful to clearer understanding And . . . is the One Light, Yahweh spirit or soul ? I'd read something interesting yet confusing... show more Humans are body, spirit and soul. What's the difference between spirit and soul ? References shared to support thoughts, statements would be helpful. Any analogizes would also be helpful to clearer understanding

And . . . is the One Light, Yahweh spirit or soul ? I'd read something interesting yet confusing on-line regarding that and added clarification to that read statement and my question would be insightful. Thanks.
Update: . I'm non-denominational yet still have open mind and respect all beliefs and religions. So many varied replies shared here. All venues of thought are respected and appreciated. There actually are a few ( and especially one ) that really resonates with me. After reading replies, I'm choosing to let... show more .
I'm non-denominational yet still have open mind and respect all beliefs and religions. So many varied replies shared here. All venues of thought are respected and appreciated. There actually are a few ( and especially one ) that really resonates with me. After reading replies, I'm choosing to let this question to go to "vote". Wondering what "pecentage" will reveal. Interested to see if that "voted" question is same that I would have voted "best answer".

Thanks for all replies.
.